Ad-hoc: Dexus Finance Pty Limited: Settlement of JV acquisition of interest in Rialto Towers Melbourne
Dexus (ASX: DXS)
4 June 2020
Settlement of JV acquisition of interest in Rialto Towers, Melbourne
Dexus announces the settlement of the acquisition of a 50% interest in Rialto Towers, 525 Collins Street, Melbourne on behalf of a Joint Venture ("JV") with GIC that was previously announced to the Australian Securities Exchange on 6 April 2020.
GIC holds a 90% share in the JV and Dexus holds the remaining 10%.
Dexus is the investment manager of the JV and has been appointed as the manager of the entire Rialto Towers complex.
Dexus's interest was funded from existing debt facilities.
Authorised by Brett Cameron, General Counsel and Company Secretary of Dexus Funds Management Limited.
For further information please contact:
Executive General Manager, Investor Relations
+61 2 9017 1424
+61 418 861 047
Senior Manager, Corporate Communications
+61 2 9017 1446
+61 403 260 754